- 1/2 tspn cayenne pepper for a spicy kick
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cucumber sliced into 16 thin pieces
- 3 tbls of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbls of olive oil perferably virgin oil
- 2 tsp of brown sugar for a sweet after taste
- 1/3 cup of low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 rolls of bread (your choice)
Step by Step Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Season your boneless pork with cayenne pepper, and 1 tsp of salt
3. Roast the pork until it reaches 145 F (Always be sure to slice the middle of your roast before serving to make sure the pork is not raw.)
4. While your pork is cooking mix together your cucumbers, brown sugar, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper into a small bowl. (Set off to the side until the pork is fully cooked.)
5. Split your pork and cucumber mix evenly among all slices of bread.
(Additional items to add to your sandwich for extra flavoring are cheese, hot peppers, onions and green pepper.)
Watch a video of Donal making an aromatic pork Bánh Mì sandwich with fresh zingy pickle, fiery chillies and coriander mayonnaise.